As part of the Israeli Film Festival, Kenya Film Commission and the Israeli Embassy invites creative filmmakers to submit their entry(s) for the Script Writing Competition.
The submission requirements for the competition are as listed below:
- Brief – half a page long
- Treatment – 3 pages (three pages)
- Main characters – 2 pages (two pages)
- Scene – no more than 2.5 (two and a half pages) in a professional script writing format
- Application deadline has been set for 12:00 midnight, 25th November, 2020.
(Any application submitted after this date will not be considered.)
- The competition is open to Kenyan Nationals only
- Professional script writers preferred
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an amazing prize for the winning proposal.